AIMS Center for Corporate and Public Relations
Creating opportunities for a better future
To transform youth into professionals of global excellence so that they can excel themselves with the changing and demanding norms of the market.
Institutions of higher learning need robust interface with the industry in order to maintain the relevance of the programs offered. AIMS is located in the hub of the Peenya Industrial Estate, the largest industrial estate in Asia. The C & PR department of AIMS continuously interacts with the industry for projects, internships and placement activities for the successful student community of the college, besides providing continual improvement and inputs on ever-changing requirements.
Acharya Institute of Management and Science's Center for Corporate and public relations started its journey with a well-defined objective of bridging the gap between industry and academia, through mutually exploring the opportunities for students, institutions, professionals and the corporate world at large towards better growth and development.
AIMS Center for Corporate and public relations focuses at understanding the requirements of the corporate and then develops the abilities of our students and guides them in getting proper information about the market changes, industry expectations, nature of opportunities, salary structure, industry openings, on campus and off-campus interviews for internship, projects and placements, career counseling and career development preparation. Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences has a strong corporate back up sponsored by effective alumni members. The Center for Corporate and Public Relations thus facilitates training, research, consultancy and placement through right networking.
Key Objectives of C&PR are to :
* All students are bound by the Placement Policies of C&PR.
- Provide 100% placement assistance to the students of AIMS
- Conduct pre-placement training in coordination with AIMS Center for Training & Development
- Organise guest lectures and corporate interactions with the resource people from industry
- Coordinate AIMS Alumni meet
- Develop effective network with the industry in order to understand the needs of the industry and give an appropriate feedback to the academia at AIMS
- Explore the opportunities for research, consultancy, and executive development programmes
- Organize companies to visit AIMS