Once You Arrive
Formalities at AIMS
- Counseling (optional)
- Eligibility Check
- Fee Payment
- Final Admission
- Accommodation Formalities (if you opt for AIMS accommodation)
- Uniform and Stationary Section
- FRRO Visit
If a candidate needs further clarifications on the courses (how it would enhance their career, placement opportunities, etc.), or needs help on choosing the right course, then they can opt for a counseling session with one of the counsellors at AIMS.
At this stage, the candidate needs to submit the photocopies of all the documents like mark sheets, and entrance exam score cards (for MBA / PGDM / PGDITM only) so that the eligibility of the candidate for the opted course is checked and confirmed by the respective authorities at AIMS.
In order to know the eligibility for a course, you can refer the website / contact the admission office / refer the AIMS brochure meant for the opted course.
SELECTION PROCESS (MBA / PGDM / PGDITM only)
All the candidates who opt for MBA / PGDM / PGDITM course need to attend the selection process conducted by AIMS. For more information on the test scores accepted, minimum eligibility to attend the selection process, etc., refer the brochure / website or contact the Admission Office.
PROVISIONAL ADMISSION & DOCUMENT SUBMISSION (photocopies)
A candidate may take provisional admission in the opted course by paying the Registration Fee along with submission of necessary supporting documents & testimonials.
* Loan assistance is given in terms of documentation on the completion of provisional admission formalities. Admission letter along with documents required to process an education loan are sent to the students which helps students to obtain a Loan easily.
FINAL ADMISSION & DOCUMENT SUBMISSION (originals)
The final admission process takes place once the candidate brings along all the original documents required for admission and approval, pay the necessary fee, complete all the necessary formalities like filling in the required forms, and giving the measurements for uniform, etc. Once the final admission process is completed, a student can start attending the classes.
FRRO VISIT (Foreign Nationals Only)
It is a mandatory requirement for all Foreigners arriving on long term Student (S)
visa to register themselves within 14 days of their first arrival
in India, irrespective of duration of stay. Besides the foreigners are required to adhere to any observation made on the Indian Visa.
Registration facilities are not provided at the airport and are carried out in the office of FRROs or District Superintendents of Police (FROs).
Children below 16 years of age do not require Registration, on a student VISA.
Penalty for Late Registration
No fee is required to be paid for registration, but a penalty in Indian currency equivalent to US$ 30 in case of late registration is charged.
Requirements at the time of Registration
Every foreigner at the time of Registration, shall furnish, such information in registration report, as may be in his possession for the purpose of satisfying the Registration Officer and shall, on being required, shall sign the registration report in the presence of the said officer and shall thereupon be entitled to receive from the said officer a certificate of registration in Part III of Form A.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of registration :
- Registration form in triplicate (3 Copies)
- 4 Recent passport size photographs
- Bonafide certificate from College / University / Institute (In original)
- Copy of passport / VISA / arrival immigration stamp
- Copy of valid and notarised Lease / Rent agreement OR Copy of C-Form from the Hotel OR copy of recent electricity / telephone bill along with the letter from the landlord, towards proof of residence
- Duly filled in Registration Book (Upto page 8)
- Passport in original